with Hand Therapy!
At Form Hand Therapy, you will work with Fremont’s Top Hand Therapists
not only to restore normal functions but also to relieve your pain and speed recovery time.
Paul Clementi's Success Story
After Paul was attacked by a friend’s dog, he was rushed to the emergency room and received eight staples and multiple stitches to his wrist. Watch Paul’s account of his experience with Dr. Besh and FORM Hand Therapy to help him with the rehabilitation of his wrist.
Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Conditions
Benefits of Custom-Fabricated Splints
At FORM Hand Therapy, we offer same-day custom-fabricated splints to our patients. These splints are more beneficial than casts because:
Frequently Asked Questions
Our therapists conduct a thorough evaluation of your condition, discuss treatment plans, and formulate an effective program to help you achieve your therapy goals successfully. Hand therapists focus on the process of regaining range of motion, protection of healing structures, and restoring function. We use a variety of methods to tailor treatment plans to meet the unique needs of our patients. Our hands-on, one-on-one approach to therapy ensures that you receive the best possible care.
A variety of techniques and tools may be used in In therapeutic intervention, including but not limited to:
- Activity/exercise regimes custom-designed to increase motion, dexterity, and strength with the ultimate goal of improving function
- Behavior management
- Compressive therapy
- Desensitization, sensory re-education or sensory compensatory techniques
- Electrical modalities
- Ergonomic modifications
- Adaptive techniques and suggestions for adaptive/assistive devices equipment
- Industrial consultation
- Joint protection and energy conservation training
- Manual therapy
- Orthotic fabrication for post-op surgical protection/immobilization, correction of injury or deformity and conservative management of common upper extremity syndromes
- Prosthetic training
- Thermal modalities
- Work conditioning/hardening/retraining
- Reduction in overall treatment time due to accurate assessments, immediate care, and effective treatment.
- Decreased medical costs due to faster recovery.
- Reduced need for multiple medical providers in following a continuum of care protocol to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Maximized rehabilitation outcomes for patients ensuring a faster return-to-work and a productive lifestyle.
Meet Our Registered/Licensed Hand Therapists
start your recovery!
while increasing range of motion and strength through rehabilitative therapies.